SilverEco and Ageing Well International Awards
The SilverEco® and Ageing Well International Awards will be revealed on the 29th of March 2018, in conjunction with the French event The Silver Night, taking place at the biggest cinema theater of Europe, Le Grand REX, in Paris.
On the occasion, the best international products, services or initiatives in the field of the Silver Economy are being awarded.
All the Silver Economy stakeholders will be gathered, not only to discover those best solutions of the year, but also to discuss, exchange and network about the silver economy, ageing-well and best practices.
The Silver Economy is often referred to as the economy of ageing well: all the products, solutions or services in various fields such as home accommodation, transport, food industry, insurance, robotics, IoT, health and e-health, communications, Internet, sports and leisure…
Are you a Silver Economy player?
Do you know interesting projects related to the Silver Economy?
- Why apply to the Awards?
- You will have the opportunity to present your project to a jury of international Silver Economy experts
- You will gain notoriety to reinforce your image and your actions: presentation on the event’s communication tools and website
- Winners will be invited at the international Awarding Ceremony, this year taking place in Paris during the Silver Night
- Last but not least: you will get involved for a better ageing well world
- 3 key steps:
- Application submissions deadline: 20/02/2018
- Nominees announcement: 23/02/2018
- Winners announcement: 29/03/2018